Fox Knives Vox Yaru Frame Lock Folding Knife Snakeskin CF (2.76" Black Stone Wash)
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Fox Yaru is another collaboration with Jesper Voxnaes and is similar in design to the Suru, with a more aggressive design. Despite its compact design, the lightweight Jesper Voxnæs model shines with its excellent versatile ergonomic design that can accommodate various handle types and sizes. The powerful curved blade has ball bearings and a flipper opening. Titanium screws and a milled and anodized titanium pocket clip adorned with a zirconium ball complete the design. The blade is made from CPM-S90V and holds up well under use.
- Blade Length: 2.76"
- Cutting Edge: 2.52"
- Handle Length: 4.02"
- Overall Length: 6.89"
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Blade Material: CPM-S90V Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black PVD Stonewash
- Handle Material: Snakeskin Carbon Fiber
- Hardware Material: Bronze Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Designer: Jesper Voxnaes
- Includes Black Vinyl Zipper Pouch and Polishing Cloth
- Weight: 3.35 oz.
- Made in Italy