DPx Gear HEST/F 3.0 Folding Knife Black G10 and Titanium Handles (3.15") - DPHSF201
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
DPx Gear HEST/F 3.0
Leggaro means light in Italian. High performance car makers went to Italy to fine tune their high-performance cars, but we were already there. Our famous hard use folder engineered, tweaked, tuned, and perfected into an ultra-light, ultra-strong, all Titanium alloy flipper.
The blade steel is Bohler Uddenholm M390 Clean Steel. The bearings are specifically tuned IKBS, the hardware is DPx Gear's exclusive American 7/64 hex.
Imagine everything you wanted in a hard use folder, but lighter, faster, and, well...sexier. When your EDC needs to be ultra-light, ultra-strong and DPx Gear.
- Black stonewashed M390 stainless steel blade
- 440 stainless steel lock bar insert
- Reversible pocket clip (similar to the HEST/F Urban models)
- 6Al4V Grade 5 titanium alloy frame lock
- Tungsten carbide glass breaker with hex base and flat replacement screw
- 1/4" hex socket driver/lanyard hole
- Wire strippers jimping
- Thumb grip/bottle opener on the blade
- Blade Length: 3.15"
- Cutting Edge: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.40"
- Overall Length: 7.625"
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.184"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Saber
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bronze 3D Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.535"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Designer: Robert Young Pelton
- Made in Italy