Fox Knives Vox Core Black Folding Pocket Knife
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fox Knives Vox Core
The Fox Radius folding knife is equipped with an innovative opening mechanism, the patented Fingers Safe Opening System. The rotating mechanism is operated by a knob located within thumb reach. The blade opens and locks by gently pressing this button and then sliding it. The blade is closed again by a backward rotation. This exceptional pocket knife was designed by Denis Simonutti, a young knifemaker from Italy. Bohler N690Co stainless is used for the blade steel, and the ultra-modern black G10 handles are ergonomically curved, for a comfortable grip. Includes removable pocket clip (tip-up), anodized to match the handle scales.
- Blade Length: 2.95"
- Overall Length: 7.28"
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Blade Material: N690Co Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Backspacer Material: Black G10
- Locking Mechanism: Button Lock
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Designer: Denis Simonutti
- Weight: 3.70 oz.
- Made in Italy