Hogue Knives Compound Out The Front Automatic Knife Black w/ Tritium (3.5" Black)
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Hogue Compound (OTF)
The Hogue Compound Out the Front, or OTF, automatic is a hybrid of G10 and aluminum designed for repeatable one-handed operation in close-quarter situations. A textured G10 frame surrounds a 6061-T6 aluminum chassis for extreme strength without the associated weight. It has the same basic grip as the original Hogue OTF but with a more angular handle shape and more compact thumb slide. This trigger fires the blade with impressive force and retracts is just as fast. Built to last, the Compound will fire consistently time and time again with repeated reliability. Deployment is based around a strong, custom-designed, oversized coil spring that has been extensively tested and integrated to provide force along the pivot's entire range of motion. The double-action deployment Out the Front models utilize extension springs to produce an impressive, repeatable deployment and a PVD coating for enhanced wear protection. The result is an automatic that kicks open with authority every time you call on it. Each knife is individually tested and laser-etched with a unique serial number before it bears the Hogue name.
- Double Action Out-The-Front Automatic
- Ambidextrous Trigger Deployment & Retraction
- Solid Black G10 Case with Internal 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Stainless Steel Ambidextrous Pocket Clip
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Closed Length: 4.90"
- Overall Length: 8.40"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black PVD
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Handle Material: Black G10 with 6061-T6 Aluminum Chassis
- Locking Mechanism: Thumb Slide
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Made in the USA