Hogue Sig Sauer EX-A05 Spear Point Automatic Folding Knife Gray (3.5" Black) 36532
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Hogue Knives has partnered together with SIG Sauer to deliver a full line of quality SIG Sauer branded knives. These fine tactical and sporting knives represent the ultimate value in tactical folders and fixed blades: the vision of renowned custom knifemaker Allen Elishewitz expressed through Hogue's state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. Made in America by American craftsmen, a Hogue knife at your side is a trusted — and trustworthy — companion, an heirloom quality blade combining the best of old-world craftsmanship and design set in the context of modern-day, real-world applications for a tactical blade.
Deployment is based around a strong, custom designed, oversized coil spring that has been extensively tested and integrated to provide force along the pivot's entire range of motion. The result is an automatic that kicks open with authority every time you call on it. Each knife is individually tested and laser etched with a unique serial number before it bears the Hogue name.
The EX-A05 automatic folding knife features the SIG gray finish grip with SIG medallion, versatile 3.5" spear point stainless blade in a black Cerakote finish.
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Overall Length: 8.125"
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: High Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum with G10 Inserts
- Handle Color: Gray with Silver SIG Medallion
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button Automatic with Safety
- Designer: Allen Elishewitz
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Made in the USA