Viper Knives Vox Fortis Flipper Folding Knife, 3.5" M390 Stonewashed Drop Point Blade, OD Green G10 and Titanium Handles - V5952GG
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Viper Knives Vox Fortis
The Fortis continues the successful series of collaborations between Viper Knives and Jesper Voxnaes. While possessing the unmistakable stylistic features of the Danish designer, this folding knife differs from the Odino and Kyomi models in its extremely small thickness. This feature makes it even more comfortable in daily carry without giving up being a tough tactical tool. The Fortis reaches the highest level of cutting skills because of the Bohler M390 stainless steel blade, a third-generation powder metallurgy material. The thin handle is extremely ergonomic, and the flipper tab makes for some extremely smooth action. This is a svelte tactical knife that you can truly count on with your life.
- Bohler M390 stainless steel blade - vacuum, double temper and cryogenic heat treated
- Jimped titanium backspacer with integral lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.157"
- Blade Hardness: 60-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: OD Green G10 with Titanium Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Thrust Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Blue Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.20 oz.
- Designer: Jesper Voxnaes
- Made in Italy