ZWILLING BOB KRAMER CARBON 2.0 7-PC, KNIFE BLOCK SET, BROWN-BLACK
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
ZWILLING BOB KRAMER CARBON 2.0 7-PC, KNIFE BLOCK SET
The 7-piece knife block set features the essential knives in the kitchen. From the paring knife for smaller scale jobs to the broad-bladed chef’s knife for slicing and dicing through large quantities of food, this set contains the key knives for all kitchen tasks.
Kramer Carbon 2.0 is Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer’s latest evolution in knife design. With a redesigned blade shape from bolster to tip, the Kramer Carbon 2.0 collection offers improved weight distribution and balance for more efficient cutting. Each knife features a new hand-shaped Micarta handle that is robust and sturdy and exceptionally hygienic. The handle design features stunning brass rivets and a Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
Bob's design has an extremely wide blade to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and for cutting through large produce and piles of food. Chopped food can easily be transported with this impressive, broad blade. A material nearly lost to the home kitchen, straight carbon steel requires knowledge and care to maintain. In return, owners will be rewarded with a sharpness and keenness of edge that only straight carbon can deliver. Hand-finished with a 3-step process by the most skilled Japanese artisans, these knives boast impressive sharpness.
- Set includes 3.5-inch paring, 5-inch utility, 8-inch chef’s, 9-inch slicing, 10-inch bread knife, 12-inch sharpening steel, and magnetic upright easel knife block
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Straight carbon steel 52100
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Special hardening process
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Elegant micarta handle with brass rivets and Bob Kramer mosaic pin
- 61 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe – handwashing recommended