- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Axe Wax - Made in Oregon
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS
Axe wax is a premium, 100% all-natural and food safe wood finish. It is a true hardening wax. This hand-made paste wax is ideal for knife and axe handles, and works equally well when used to prevent rust from developing on blades. It can also be used as a cutting board treatment and for waterproofing and conditioning leather.
For best results, apply a small amount of Axe Wax to warm wood or leather. Gently spread the wax over the entire surface, then wipe off the excess with a clean, dry rag (like an old t-shirt). Apply additional coats, as needed.
- 100% ALL-NATURAL AND FOOD SAFE – Unlike other products on the market, our incredible AXE WAX contains no mineral oil (AKA Petroleum byproducts, ewww) or boiled linseed oil (frequently containing chemical drying agents).
- USE IT ON EVERYTHING – Our proprietary formula works equally great on wood, metal, and leather. So try it out on your favorite cutting board, knife handles and blades, or to waterproof your favorite leather shoes.
- HARDENS COMPLETELY – This polish hardens completely after applying which eliminates the oily residue left by other polishes and creates an enhanced shine for a more beautiful looking finished product.
- PROVIDES EXCELLENT GRIP EVEN WHEN WET – Our quick-drying wax won’t be slippery EVER! Even when first applied, AXE WAX does allows for a sturdy grip on any surface.
HANDMADE IN THE USA – We carefully craft every batch of AXE WAX in Ashland, OR so you know that you are getting the highest quality product. We truly care about our product and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so try it out today – we know you’ll love it!