Microtech 268A-10 Brachial AUTO Folding Knife 3.5" Stonewashed Trailing Point Blade, Milled Black Aluminum Handles
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Brachial is a Persian-style design collaboration with Bastinelli Knives bringing a uniquely styled piece to the Microtech lineup. We love everything about this knife. From its look to its ergonomics, industry-leading action, and materials; it will serve you well for years to come. It's also suited for a myriad of applications ranging from EDC to tactical and literally everything in-between. Includes a frag-pattern machined finish for additional grip, an excellently designed pocket clip, and a hidden lanyard slot that will accommodate 550 paracord. This is one heck of a knife, get it while you can!
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Cutting Edge: 3.375"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.125"
- Blade Material: Blade steel for this year will be M390 - while metal supplies last, blades can also be CTS-204P or Elmax
- Blade Thickness: 0.161"
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Milled Black 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.545"
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.37 oz.
- Designers: Bastien Coves and Tony Marfione
- Made in the USA
Timber Knives gives you FREE economy shipping (USPS) on any purchases over $100.To read our complete shipping policies, click here.