Halfbreed Blades Large Bush Fixed Blade Knife 5.7" D2 Black Teflon Drop Point Blade, G10 Handles, Molded Kydex Sheath - LBK-01
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Austrian made Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge.
- Generous fuller optimizes weight distribution.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black and ranger green color options.
- The modified drop point and blade geometry are highly functional offering remarkable overall utility. Tasks ideally suited to the blade include prying, slicing, thrust cuts, woodworking including carving, chopping, and drilling, skinning and other field processing activities.
- Beveled edges. The entire perimeter of the handle and portions of the blade controlled by direct contact with the hand are machine beveled to reduce abrasion and increase comfort with non-gloved hands.
- Extra-large finger choil in combination with the oversized guard, aids control for more intricate cutting tasks, whilst offering protection for the hand.
- Jimping at key points along the tang enhance handling characteristics, including forward of the handle, aiding the application of downward pressure and precise control.
- US-made G10 handle scales are ergonomically contoured for less abrasion with non-gloved hands.
- Secured by steel Torx fittings, the handle incorporates a bow drill on both sides of the handle for ambidextrous use.
- Crusher pommel includes fire starter striker.
- Lanyard holes at key points allow for paracord attachment.
- US made Kydex. We believe the carry system supplied with each tool is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision-molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All LBK sheaths are supplied with two primary attachment options including Belt & PALS/MOLLE.
- A fire steel with a secure carrier is incorporated into the sheath design and supplied with the tool.
- To complete the package, the LBK-01 is presented in a foam-lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
- Blade Length: 5.70" (145 mm)
- Handle Length: 5.52" (140 mm)
- Overall Length: 11.22" (285 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler K110 (D2) Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.25" (6.5 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Teflon
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.94" (24 mm)
- Sheath Material: Molded Kydex - PALS/MOLLE Compatible
- Weight: 17.46 oz. (495 g)
- Weight with Sheath: 25.39 oz. (720 g)
- Country of Origin: Comprises Australian and Taiwan Make
Timber Knives gives you FREE economy shipping (USPS) on any purchases over $100.To read our complete shipping policies, click here.