Kershaw Kai Pro Slicing/Brisket Knife HT7074 , 12" AUS6M Steel Hammered Blade
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Kershaw Kai Pro Slicing/Brisket Knife
For perfect, even slices of brisket, ham, turkey, and roasts reach for the Kai PRO 12” Slicing & Brisket Knife. The long, narrow blade makes it easy to cut slices in a single pass, ensuring more of the juices and flavor stay inside the meat. And since the blade is so long, there’s no need for sawing back and forth so you can be sure every slice will be perfect.
NSF-certified for use in commercial kitchens, Kai PRO knives are made of Japanese AUS6M high-carbon stainless steel and hand sharpened to a 16° edge on each side. Full-tang with a double-riveted handle, the PRO series knives are built to stand up to daily, professional use. The striking hammered blade finish is beautiful, but even more; it reduces drag and helps food release from the blade easily. With a limited lifetime warranty, you can count on the precision performance this Kai PRO knife will bring to your prep work.
- From the makers of Shun Cutlery
- Japanese AUS6M high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Long, narrow blade makes it easy to cut slices in a single pass
- Keeps more of the juices, and flavor, in the meat
- Long blade makes it easy to get even slices
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- Riveted POM handle
- Razor-sharp edge that re-sharpens easily
- Comfortable grip
- Precision handling
- Striking hammered blade finish reduces drag and helps food release from blade easily
- NSF-certified and built to stand up to daily use in commercial kitchens
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Imported Japanese steel | Made in China
Timber Knives gives you FREE economy shipping (USPS) on any purchases over $100.To read our complete shipping policies, click here.