LionSteel M2M Fixed Blade Knife Canvas Micarta (3.5" Satin M390) M2M CVN
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The M2M is the evolution of the older brother M2 featuring a longer handle in order to have a better grip when using the knife throughout different works. At the same time, the handle scales have been 3D milled in order to have a more ergonomic shape.
The blade steel has been upgraded on this model to M390 sintered steel and satin-finished. The sharp-cornered extended tang can be scraped against the fire striker steel rod so that it generates the sparks needed to light the fire. For the final user, it is safer to proceed in this way, since the knife can be held when inside the sheath so there's no risk to slip to the edge of the blade.
The leather sheath is stronger and more flexible, it has also been improved with a double seam and adding two removable leather straps with screws. In this way, the designated holster allows whether vertical or horizontal carry, also on MOLLE compatible systems, in various positions and solutions. It is an excellent design and the craftsmanship of this knife is just as good and will last you for years to come!
- Blade Length: 3.54" (90 mm)
- Handle Length: 4.45" (113 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.99" (203 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.157" (4 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Natural Canvas Micarta
- Sheath Material: MOLLE Compatible Brown Leather
- Weight: 5.43 oz. (154 g)
- Weight with Sheath: 8.25 oz. (234 g)
- Designer: Michele 'Molletta' Pensato
- Made in Italy