Microtech 206-12S Signature Series Makora OTF AUTO 3.3" Stonewashed Plain/Serrated Double Edge Dagger Blade, Black Aluminum Handles with Black Traction Inlays
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100 | Easy Returns
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Microtech 206-12S Signature Series Makora
The concept for the Makora evolved from the famous Microtech Ultratech design. It has been field-tested and proven over several years. This design incorporates many features, which have been desired and specified by users who prefer this highly effective tool, over any other. The Makora's spring remains in an "at rest" position at all times except when deployed. With no fatigue on the compressed spring when the knife is not in use, this gives the users the reliability and confidence that when the release is pushed, the knife will operate. Other features include quick and efficient one-handed open and close action, a premium steel blade, a reversible pocket clip, and tamper-resistant screws.
- Blade Length: 3.30"
- Cutting Edge: 3.125"
- Closed Length: 5.125"
- Overall Length: 8.45"
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Thickness: 0.127"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black Aircraft Aluminum with Black Traction Inlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.552"
- Locking Mechanism: Slide
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Down, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.32 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione
- Nickel Boron Internals
- Made in the USA